RPL which is also known as Recognition to Prior Learning in the education industry, gives you the skills and experience that you have while working in Australia or overseas certified to the Australian standards that makes it easier for you to get a job in the industry. RPL is a nationally recognised qualification.
RPL gives you the opportunity to get back into the workforce by acknowledging your skills and knowledge to secure a job that you will be great at.
You can do an RPL Assessment to receive an official Australian qualification as a hairdresser or in Building and Construction without having to study for any exams, simply by submitting evidence or your work.
The steps involved in getting an RPL:
- Eligibility assessment
- Document submission comprises of Experience Portfolio
- Our RTO Partner will evaluate your documents
- A relevant qualification will be awarded by the registered training organization based on RTO evaluation
Why get an RPL certificate?
- Your skills that you have gained over time through internships and volunteer work can be formally recognised in Australia.
- You won’t have to do a course again in the area that you already have skills in or already know.
- The time you take to do a full qualification is lessened. You don’t have to go for classroom studies.
- Save time and money from a full course
- Pathway to apply for your Australian Visa
A few industries that RPL is done in:
- Agriculture, Horticulture and Rural
- Building Construction and Mining
- Business, Finance and Management
- Health, Fitness and Community Services
- Information Technology and Media
- Manufacturing, Transport and Logistics
- Retail and Hospitality
- Training and Education
Sign up for an RPL course today with us and reap the benefits. No more settling for a job you’re not happy with or under qualified.
Contact us at: +61-3- 8385 9195 WhatsApp us: +61 426729723
Or better yet Email us at: Info@bluestoneeducation.com.au
You can also find us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter at Bluestone Education and Migration.
You can walk-in to our Melbourne office as well,
Visit us at: Suite 3 – Level 2, 470 Collins Street,
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia 3000