International Student Visa Extension

If you want to continue studying in Australia, you will have to apply for a student visa extension. Bluestone Education and Migration is an Australian immigration agency who can offer assistance to international students studying in Australia who require a study visa extension. With our help, you can stay in the country and continue your studies.

Reasons Why You May Need a Study Visa Extension:

  • You failed one or more units of your course
  • You started doing another course
  • You submitted your thesis later than planned, or your visa expires before the marking is finished
  • You have to sit deferred or additional exams
  • The course has been extended and your student visa will expire before the course will be completed

Subclass 500 Visa Extension

Students studying any course in Australia under the Commonwealth Register of Institutions and Courses for Overseas Students (CRICOS) can apply for a subclass 500 visa extension to stay in Australia for a longer period of time while they’re completing their course. Students wanting an extension of student visa subclass 500 will need to apply for a new student visa before their current one expires. Not doing so may lead them to being deported, which can impact the outcome of a future visa application.

Get in Touch Today

If you want to continue studying in Australia, you have to apply for an international student visa extension. Get in touch with Bluestone Education and Migration today so we can help extend your student visa 500.

Make an Enquiry

    Talk to our Team of Experts

    To know how we can help you with your future or pathway to Australia. Contact us today!

    Upload Your Resume

      Send Interest