When a student arrives in Australia, there are many times that he/she wants to change their course, University. Maybe the course or univeristy was not what they thought it would be. Whatever the reason that the student has come to this decision we can help the student with their course or univeristy.

Course Change

If you are looking to study another course at the univeristy you are enrolled in. You don’t need to apply for a new visa. You will have to apply a new visa only if you are near to the date of your visa expriy.

Level Of Qualification Change

If you are looking to change your level of qualification (Diploma to a Bachelor). Visit the Department of Home Affairs website for more information.

Institution Change

If you are looking of moving to a different institution, you will need to contact your current institution for information on how to go about it. In most cases you will have to complete a minimum of six months of the main course of study (at your current institution) where your visa was granted.

If you want to change before completing the first six months of the main course of study you must contact your current institution for permission. You will require a letter of offer from the new institution in order to apply for a letter of release from your current institution.

Book an appointment with our Student Agent.


  • Evidence of overseas nursing registration
  • Have a suitable skills assessment/referral from AHPRA
  • Must have at least proficient English
  • Meet the health and character requirements
  • Must have at least 450 hours or 3 months of experience in last 5 years.

Make an Enquiry

    Talk to our Team of Experts

    To know how we can help you with your future or pathway to Australia. Contact us today!

    Upload Your Resume

      Send Interest